PHP Developer Jr.
Managing systems performance, implementing tech support, evaluating and updating living programs, recognizing and correcting defects, helping data architecture, creating reports, developing in-house software, and mitigating possible risk
- Participate in design, code, and test inspections throughout the life cycle to identify issues/defects;
- Maintain the quality by raising the standard
- Building a PWA application
- Work on Eclipse IDE, an integrated development environment for building applications of a variety of programming languages including Java, C++, PHP, and others.
- Create design components, develop code, and test changes utilizing test-driven development.
- Coding and debugging.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or Computer Programming
- Strong knowledge and working experience in Agile & traditional Waterfall methodologies
- Experienced with Back-End programing language such as PHP, Node JS, C/C++
- Understand the primary Object-oriented concepts of Java, J2EE, Servest, SOAP, REST, and frameworks including Struts, Spring MVC, and AngularJS.
- Experience in Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, use of standard modeling techniques, design patterns, and UML.
- Familiarity with CI/CD and Kubernetes
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Capacity for learning new technology.