Senior UX Designer - UiSER04
UiSER is a multi-disciplined design delivery firm that offers a strategic approach to building software through user-centered design, modern development architecture, business alignment all wrapped up in a structured agile environment.
Right now, we’re looking to welcome a new UX / UI Designer to join our team for our client. In this role, you will work alongside the developers, clients, stakeholders, and users to design elegant interfaces for state-of-the-art web and mobile applications for top local and global brands.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills
- Learning resources like UMO Design School and internal meetups
- An awesome culture with opportunities to meet like-minded people; whether you’re into gaming, reading, hiking, or craft food and drink, there’s a club for that.
- Philanthropic events to get involved in the community
- Job Type: Full-time
- You have at least 7 years of relevant professional experience under your belt.
- Ability to work in wireframing tools is required such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD are preferred.
- You are passionate about refining your design craft, consistently keeping up with modern technology, and researching design trends.
- You use best practices and research to create and defend your ideas. You welcome feedback and thrive in an iterative environment.
- You have a solid understanding of usability and interaction design.
- You can translate problems and new concepts into intuitive and clean UI.
- You can quickly and thoroughly create wireframes, mockups, user flows and is able to communicate them clearly to your product team.
- You are knowledgeable of user-centered design practices.
- Ideally, you have thrived on teams using the Agile methodology.
- General understanding of the front-end development process, including HTML and CSS
- Ability to speak fluent English is a must. We have product teams in various locations and clear communication of design decision making is key.
- An online portfolio of designs is required. Applications not meeting this requirement will not be considered.