Visual Designer - Prepares work to be done by gathering information and materials. Prepare the framework by researching information and materials. This framework is then illustrated by the design of a rough layout and a copy concerning arrangement, size, type and style and related esthetic concepts.
- Prepares work to be done by gathering information and materials.
- Prepare the framework by researching information and materials.
- Illustration of the design by drawing up a rough layout of art and copy concerning structure, scale, form scale and style, and related aesthetic principles.
- Obtaining approval of the layout by presenting a rough draft for approval.
- Preparing completed copy and art by typing, printing, and related equipment; and buying from vendors.
- Preparing the final layout by marking and pasting the completed copy and drawing.
- Ensure the operation of equipment by meeting preventive maintenance requirements; following the manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining inventories of equipment; and testing new equipment.
- Degree in Visual design, industrial design, or interior design, or similar experience.
- Five to eight years of Graphic Design experience
- High competencies in graphic design, development skills and analytical abilities.
- Creative, versatile, with a emphasis on information and an acute vision.
- Deadline-oriented and strong competencies in time management.
- Comfortable use of desktop publishing tools and applications for graphical design.
- Communication skills and ability to tolerate rejection.