Business Development Assistant
You will be responsible for doing outbound sales and providing administrative support to the sales department.
- Provide sales, cold calling and telesales support, includes contact prospecting, arranging meetings, preparing sales material and emailing contacts to drive sales.
- Maintain and update CRM for the department, as needed.
- Support with credit control, involves contacting clients due payment,
- Assist with preparing and sending out quotes and invoices to clients in a timely and effective manner.
- Coordinate and prepare timely and accurate reports for the department.
- Resolve and handle customers queries and phone calls in a professional, timely and effective manner.
- Maintain records, update and track client requirements in a timely and accurate way.
- Perform bookkeeping and assist with the effective and timely tracking of company expenses.
- Support with various Internet related tasks for the department, includes: posting articles, renewing links, updating content online, ad publishing etc.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by your manager from time to time.
- Previous work experience (preferably in Customer Service, Sales, Business Development etc., i.e. summer work)
- Fluent in written and verbal English (C1 level)
- Self organization skills with ability to prioritise a heavy workload and self disciplined with ability to deliver results on time every time
- Exceptional communication and listening skills with ability to navigate and overcome language barriers
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite with average typing speed
- You are a good team player, quality focused, eager to learn, self-develop and take accountability for his/her own actions