Content Creation & Marketing Intern
To increase sales of our courses and training materials through content creation, social media marketing, running an effective marketing administration, and research support to the training department.
Key Responsibilities and tasks:
- Develop marketing content (including paid ads) using your creative ideas and Supervisor’s guidelines.
- Support the department with utilising social media networks to their full potential to drive sales.
- Support your manager with generating overall online traffic (website etc.).
- Edit content to make sure it is visible and attracts the target audience.
- Assist with raising the brand recognition, awareness and visibility of TRANSLIT both online and offline to drive sales and increase profitability.
- Perform keyword research for training-related materials: courses, webinars.
- Edit video materials and prepare visuals to organize training content in the eye-catching manner.
- Prepare visuals to accompany social media posts and announcements on courses and webinars.
- Make sure all marketing-related activities are running properly: email replies and newsletters are prepared in advance and sent on time and to the right participants.
- Proofread and send newsletters and other materials as required.
- Track engagement metrics, monitor feedback on the courses and use it for further promotion.
- Support the manager with drafting special offers and running promotional marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate and perform market research to support your department.
- Assist the team with effectively and efficiently analysing competitors to drive decisions.
- Prepare reports and statistical data to support your manager, as needed.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Creating, editing and improving listings of live events in Eventbrite, Meetup, and others, updating these with new testimonials, images, etc.
- Working with Wordpress, Learndash and Vimeo to create online courses
- Creating, proofreading and reviewing various training and marketing materials
- Creating engaging graphics for posting on various platforms and social media
- Managing the use of keywords, hashtags, etc in training online materials
- Assisting in creating PowerPoint presentations and hand-out materials for training programmes
- Editing video modules for various training courses
- Creating and issuing certificates of attendance for webinar participants
- Scheduling and organising live events on Zoom
- Assisting in preparation of newsletters
- Assisting with organisation of a large training conference in May
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Previous work experience in Marketing (i.e. summer work) - you know what are funnels, clicks, click-through, conversion and how to work with those efficiently.
- Fluent in written and verbal English (C1 level). Native English speakers are preferred.
- Self organization skills with ability to prioritise a multifaceted workload and self disciplined with ability to deliver results on time every time.
- Exceptional communication and listening skills with ability to navigate and overcome language barriers.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite with average typing speed, Marketing tools and platforms.
- You are a good team player, quality focused, eager to learn, self-develop and take accountability for his/her own actions.