Office Administrator - CAT Tools
You will provide office administration and project management support and assistance to your manager in the delivery of localisation projects, translation and interpreting services to TRANSLIT clients in line with Company operating standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Participating in preparing terminology sheets, glossaries or lists extracted from the current projects with the usage of terminology extraction and management tools
- Reporting bugs / issues to the Supervisor and QA Manager, troubleshooting technical issues where possible
- Improving translation memory
- Preparing and post-processing of various types of translation files
- Identifying visuals etc. that contain text for translation
- Advising and implementing best practices and approaches, and providing documentation when needed
- Assist with project management, scheduling and reporting and any other duties assigned to you by your manager to successfully deliver projects in scope, on time and on budget
- General office administration support to include letters, emails, presentations, reports and any written correspondence, as needed.
- Support your manager with the effective coordination of a team of translators and interpreters to deliver a wide portfolio of client requirements.
- Daily and weekly reporting to your Manager on work performed.
- Support with translating and proofreading texts, interpreting, as needed.
In order to apply, please use a code word 'clover'. We decided to assist your attention to details from the very beginning :)
- Previous work experience (preferably in Customer Service, Office Administration etc., i.e. summer work) is mandatory
- Experience in CAT tools (preferably Smart CAT) is mandatory
- Fluent in written and verbal English (C1 level)
- Self organization skills with ability to prioritise a heavy workload and self disciplined with ability to deliver results on time every time
- Exceptional communication and listening skills with ability to navigate and overcome language barriers
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite with average typing speed
- You are a good team player, quality focused, eager to learn, self-develop and take accountability for his/her own actions