Tiramisu is looking for an ambitious business developer to manage our non-profit partners.
In this role, you will be focused on initiating, building and improving relationships with our local, regional and global non-profit partners.
Bring your whole self to work
Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We are a proudly diverse team and want to be a place where everyone brings their whole self to work. Every team member can and should be a part of making Tiramisu more amazing and more inclusive. We want to be challenged on what we’re missing and can improve. We believe (and science is backing us on that) that with diversity comes innovation. And we strive to innovate for a better world.
- Building insights into non-profits per city and region
- Reaching out & convincing them to join Tiramisu
- Support with adding causes to the platform, support with volunteer engagement
- Engaging in conversations & listening to needs
- Translating needs into insights and feature requests
- Working closely with our marketing team to identify inspiring communication opportunities
- A strong drive to make an impact, and care about improving people’s wellbeing.
- You are intrigued by the world of non-profits, and ideally you have volunteered or worked with at least one non-profit before
- A natural communicator
- A background in marketing, business, or social sciences (but you can also surprise us)
- Maybe you have some initial sales, entrepreneurship or community building experience
- If you have some insights into non-profit management and fundraising already, that is also a big plus - but not needed.