Tiramisu is looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Growth Marketer with a proven track record to lead growth marketing and conversion rate optimization for us. Your key responsibility will be to grow our user base.
In this cross-functional role, you’ll learn a lot and you will have the chance to try new things on many different channels. Optimization instincts, ideation and testing, product savviness, and an analytical mindset are key to driving growth and engagement.
The role will start part time, but has the opportunity to become a full time member of our team and increase responsibilities as we grow.
- Create, manage and optimize user acquisition campaigns and methods. The key focus is on digital channels (website, social media, app stores, third party sites, events). Our growth ambition will be initially centered around launch locations, combined with global awareness.
- Build, analyze and improve funnels and engagement strategies, run A/B tests and optimize funnels to achieve highest conversion rates.
- Work with the rest of the team to establish growth strategies that support our overall goals and strategy.
- Manage and optimize our (limited) marketing budget.
- Possibly manage partners, other freelancers or guide interns.
- 2+ years of user growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns and activities (we care about results and practical know-how more than years of experience).
- Experience with early-stage startups.
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate, prioritize activities, set deadlines and manage budgets.
- Experience leveraging B2C user acquisition channels, social media platforms, email marketing, digital events and partnerships
- Ideally experience with GenZ / young Millennial user acquisition
- Data-driven with hands-on experience with A/B testing & interpreting analytics insights of various platforms (Google Analytics, Social Media, Mixpanel etc).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English; French or Italian language is a huge plus.
- Ready to work in a high paced early stage startup environment.
- B2B customer growth experience is an additional plus
- Conversion-oriented copywriting skills for emails, ads and landing pages are another huge plus, but not required.