As an Outsystems developer you will build and maintain Outsystems applications. You will be part of a professional, international environment, especially In Japan and a great team. You will report to the manager IT Development. Primary function will be core development of OutSystems web applications in a fast paced environment using Agile methodology. Together with testers you will ensure the delivery of high-quality software with the corporate values. It is expected of you to help the organization and other freshly trained OutSystems developers, to make optimal and proper use of the Outsystems platform. The developer will work with a team lead and different business segments both inside and outside of technology departments. In this regard we work in an object-oriented, test-driven and framework-based way. You will contribute to long-term planning to ensure maintainable and flexible software architecture. Personal initiative is appreciated and will be given full scope. Therefor it’s best if your desire is to keep extending your Outsystems knowledge.
- Develop Frontend applications by today’s standards;
- Have a leading and inspiring role on the user experience in these applications;
- Take part in the social process of our team;
- Have excellent communication skills and be a true team player;
- Draw up or support and amend functional and technical documentation.
- OutSystems Certification: Web Associate Developer
- Bachelor Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Good command of English (spoken and written) is essential, good command of Japanese (spoken and written) is preferred.
- Should have experience or knowledge in OutSystems
- Good understanding with OutSystems Service Studio Integration Studio
- Ability to develop customized solutions within the Outsystems platform
- Good knowledge with web services (REST and SOAP)
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Strong knowledge of architecture design, proven ability to optimize application and data integration processes across systems
- Experience and comfort with Agile methodologies
- Understanding of Rapid Application Development (RAD) best practices and implementation
- Understanding of full stack development
- Understanding of best practices for web application security
- Excellent communication skills