Stratenym is a boutique consulting firm focused on developing medical communications for the pharmaceutical industry. With decades of combined experience creating top-tier deliverables for internal and external audiences, our consultants are experts at distilling product data into a compelling narrative, while maintaining scientific accuracy and compliance with regulatory requirements.
We are looking for an experienced freelance Information Specialist to join our team. If you are interested in working with a company that values personal time, professional growth, true teamwork, and celebrating each other's achievements, keep reading!
We are seeking a freelance Information Specialist who can:
- Lead projects from start to finish, interact confidently with clients, and provide strategic guidance when needed
- Research, develop, and execute systematic searches across different databases, including MEDLINE and Embase
- Independently manage personal time to meet deadlines while being available for web-based client meetings during standard office hours (ET)
- Adhere to a predetermined budget and identify out-of-scope project requests in a timely manner
- Accurately and consistently implement client feedback
- Work autonomously and collaborate remotely within a team environment
- MLIS preferred, but any advanced or professional degree (MSc, PhD, PharmD, MD) in a scientific/medical discipline in combination with hands-on experience is acceptable
- Prior experience in either the pharmaceutical/CRO industry or a government agency
- Exceptional written and spoken English
- Proficiency with Embase, MEDLINE, MS Word, and reference management software