Senior Consultant - Market Access
Stratenym is a boutique consulting firm focused on developing medical communications for the pharmaceutical industry. With decades of combined experience creating top-tier deliverables for internal and external audiences, our consultants are experts at distilling product data into a compelling narrative, while maintaining scientific accuracy and compliance with regulatory requirements.
We are looking for experienced senior-level freelance consultants to join our team. If you are interested in working with a company that values personal time, professional growth, true teamwork, and celebrating each other's achievements, keep reading!
We are seeking senior consultants who can:
- Lead projects from start to finish, interact confidently with clients, and provide strategic guidance when needed
- Research, write, and reference product-specific documents for the pharmaceutical industry—examples of documents include: clinical summaries, reimbursement submissions, value stories and dossiers, manuscripts, conference abstracts and posters/presentations, and economic model technical reports
- Independently manage personal time to meet deadlines while being available for web-based client meetings during standard office hours
- Adhere to a predetermined budget and identify out-of-scope project requests in a timely manner
- Accurately and consistently implement editor and client feedback
- Work autonomously and collaborate remotely within a team environment
- Advanced or professional degree (MSc, PhD, PharmD, MD) in a scientific/medical discipline or equivalent academic/vocational training
- Prior experience in either the pharmaceutical/CRO industry or a government agency
- Exceptional written and spoken English
- Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and reference management software