Stratenym is a boutique consulting firm focused on developing medical communications for the pharmaceutical industry. With decades of combined experience creating top-tier deliverables for internal and external audiences, our consultants are experts at distilling product data into a compelling narrative, while maintaining scientific accuracy and compliance with regulatory requirements.
We are looking for experienced HEOR consultants to join our team. If you are interested in working with a company that values personal time, professional growth, true teamwork, and celebrating each other’s achievements, keep reading!
We are seeking experienced HEOR consultants who can:
- Perform literature reviews focused on health economics, including searches of HTA agency websites (eg, NICE, SMC, CADTH)
- Write technical reports for economic models (eg, cost-effectiveness models, budget impact models, etc) that are aligned with relevant guidance set forth by HTA agencies
- Advise clients on economic modelling strategies, including identifying gaps and providing solutions
- Collaborate with clients and model developers to craft compelling and accurate responses to payer queries regarding economic models
- Independently manage personal time to meet deadlines while being available for web-based client meetings during standard office hours
- Adhere to a predetermined budget and identify out-of-scope requests in a timely manner
- Interact confidently with clients and provide strategic guidance when needed
- Accurately implement editor and client feedback
- Work autonomously and collaborate remotely within a team environment
- Advanced or professional degree (MSc, PhD, PharmD, MD) in a scientific/medical discipline or equivalent academic/vocational training
- Prior experience in either the pharmaceutical/CRO industry or a government agency
- Exceptional written and spoken English
- Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and reference management software