You succeed, we succeed.
In joining Stratenym, consultants gain access to an elite network of opportunities, clients, and colleagues.
Not “just a number” in a large agency nor burdened with the pressure to sell their own services, consultants can focus their talent, attention, and passion on delivering high-quality work.
As a Stratenym consultant, you’re not an employee so you’re in control: you won’t be handed projects to work on without your buy-in, or assigned daily tasks to complete. You’ll be presented with projects and opportunities, and—after carefully considering the budgets, timelines, and assumptions—you’ll decide if you accept. Then, you’ll take the lead: you’ll be responsible for the successful execution of the mandate, but with our support.
Joining the Stratenym team is ideal if you are:
- An independent consultant looking to collaborate with other experts
- Tired of the administrative tasks and pressure to sell that is required to run your own business
- Seeking the opportunity to work on impactful projects that might not otherwise be feasible for lone consultants (such as large reimbursement submissions)
Stratenym is a specialty medical communications firm filling unmet needs for the pharmaceutical industry. We collaborate with medical and pharmaceutical partners to prepare compelling data-driven and evidence-based cases for presentation to decision-makers.
Our ideal candidates for most roles have:
- Advanced or professional degree (MSc, PhD, PharmD, MD) in a scientific/medical discipline or equivalent academic/vocational training
- Prior experience in either the pharmaceutical/CRO industry or a government agency
- Exceptional written and spoken English
- Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Good communication skills, including the ability to interact confidently with clients and to accurately implement feedback
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Track record of meeting deadlines within an allotted budget
- Ability to work autonomously and collaborate remotely within a team environment
Consultants should apply directly to the opportunities posted on this webpage.
Don’t see a role listed that matches your profile or expertise?
Send your CV to [email protected]. and a member of our team will connect as relevant opportunities become available.