Front-End Developer (React.TS) - Remote
We are looking for a developer proficient in React.TS to take part in QPage software application development. You will be working with a team of talented developers, leads, and architects that will provide support as you expand your skillset and tackle important problems and resolve complex issues for our clients. You will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle while solving challenging technical problems for our clients.
As a front-end developer in the team, you will be working on the design and development of services from the ground up. You'll have a sound understanding of computer science fundamentals and practical industry experience, working across the stack with technology involving modern software development, SOA, SQL databases, AI, ML.
- Experienced in JS Ecosystem frameworks including but not limited to Next, Nuxt, Vue, and Node
- Develop mission-critical user experiences
- Support continuous improvement by staying up-to-date on front-end technology
- Work collaboratively with a team in an Agile environment
- Proactively fixing upcoming bugs and solving technical challenges
- Contributing ideas to our product development roadmap
- Understanding of data structure
- Mentor junior developers to ensure that our talent pools grow with us as a company
- Proven record of correct, stable, performant, and secure front-end software delivery
- Solid proficiency in front-end development with technologies, frameworks, and tools used within the teams supported product list
such as Webpack, REACT, Redux, Typescript, GIT.
- Strong knowledge in object-oriented design and RESTful web services
- Previous experience in building complex software systems
- Experience with popular React.js workflows, such as Redux or Relay
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Excellent communication skills with Product Team, teammates, and other stakeholders to understand requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
- Degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Familiarity with CI/CD, pipeline management, and version controlling
- 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and current systems
What do we offer?
- We offer a generous stock option program
- The opportunity to work in an international and agile environment and the chances to disrupt the future of recruitment
- A competitive salary scheme
- An opportunity to challenge the status quo
- A flexible remote working hours
- Perks including company Netflix and Spotify account