Development Operation Engineer role is to be responsible for ensuring the readiness and stability of our systems.
- Create and maintain cloud-based solutions.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Work with stakeholders including Product, Data, and Design teams to assist with technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Building and supporting large-scale clusters in a production environment and achieving fault tolerance among them.
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of experience in software engineering
- Strong experience in running cloud services and managing container-based workloads using Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Experience using and maintaining production environments for various cloud platforms such as AWS, etc.
- An understanding of modern DevOps - Automation, configuration management, immutability, observability, Site Reliability.
- Deep understanding of Cloud Computing and micro-services paradigms
- Strong system administration background for Linux based systems
- Operational expertise around deploying and managing one or more components like Load Balancers, MySQL, etc.
- Experience with source control tools like Gitlab and any Continuous Integration Tools.
- Hands-on DevOps capabilities. Hands-on experience with containers (Docker), Linux (Bash/CLI), CI/CD, log management, message queues.