We are looking for a wildly intelligent, loves-to-get-hands-dirty, is super interested in all things Search, SEO specialist to join our growing team of search engine optimization Strategists and Specialists. The Specialist we are searching for will support the SEO team and client projects, aiding in keyword research, content strategy and link building to increase organic search rankings and drive search traffic. The Specialist we want is someone who is a self-starter, keeps up-to-date with latest industry best practices and is able to work closely with our web development, creatives and content teams to support a successful organic search strategy, from development through execution.
- Performs ongoing keyword research and delivers recommendations using tools such as Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Moz, Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Google Analytics, etc
- Audit sites for opportunities to improve, deliver prioritized recommendations for improving SEO ranking and through technical execution and content recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor content and links
- Support SEO Strategists in developing and implementing link building strategy
- Work with web development team (client side or vendors) to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Manage content writers, vendors and contractors to ensure deadlines are hit and deliverables are high quality
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven SEO experience (1-3 years) and a proven track record of successfully growing organic search traffic and conversions
- Solid understanding of performance marketing metrics, best practices in SEO and inbound marketing strategies
- In-depth experience with website analytics and SEO tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Omniture, SEMrush) including Goal setting, ecommerce tracking and custom reporting. Google Analytics Certification Preferred.
- Experience working with content management systems (e.g, Wordpress, Vignette)
- Client facing experience (leading client calls, responding to messages, addressing difficult client questions etc)
- Experience with project management tools, software and methodology (Asana, Basecamp, Jira, etc)
When you apply, please include the words “SEO is cool” as the first line of your cover letter. Any applicants that do not include this phrase will not be considered.
Meedock provides the following benefits below as well as a company culture focused on people, values, technology and processes.
- Currently 100% remote during COVID-19
- Growth-oriented culture
- Generous paid time off policy
- Client and employee referral incentive programs