Digital Marketing Intern
Labdox is a global learning platform for Science, Engineering, and Technology Enthusiasts to acquire skills that matter in the emerging sectors, and we are seeking to bring that energy to every single college around the world, and we need people like YOU to be the one who helps us in our initiatives. This is a fabulous opportunity to gain experience, network, and help us out in making our cause accessible to all!
We are looking to employ a goal-oriented and analytical Digital Marketing Intern to work closely with Labdox throughout various Digital Marketing Initiatives and Social Engagements across all the platforms.
This is an Unpaid Internship for 3 months
Labdox provides curated and customized training by giving onsite and real exposure in a workshop, laboratory, or factory setting. It enables mastering new skills and builds a strong career with specialized and customized training that covers numerous engineering and technical disciplines.
Working at labdox is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a skilled community of Science & Engineering professionals. We are focused on bridging the talent gap amongst millions of lives by delivering innovative learning solutions across the engineering and science continuum.
If you are looking to be a part of this global vision and see yourself as an enabler, there here is your chance to apply to be a part of our enthusiastic team.
It's not all work at Labdox - it's lots of fun and ample appreciations
Check how we rejuvenate
• Managing social media channels to ensure content is timely, relevant, and engaging.
• Working on social media marketing of the approved content created to attract clients.
• Ensuring maximum visibility of the company on social media platforms by analyzing marketing strategies and implementing the same.
• Working with Digital Marketing Manager to refine social media strategy and best practices
- Pursuing Graduation.
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written); ability to provide concise, transparent reporting, and actionable analysis.
- Working on social media.
- Understanding of CMS.
- Copywriting and copy-editing abilities.
- Proficient computer literacy.
- Understanding of web analytics.
- Should have relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and competing deadlines
- Must have own laptop
a) Certification of completion and excellence
b) Industrial Letter of Recommendation
d) Free Access to Leadership, Graphics, Design, Management, and Digital
Leadership courses and programs worth Rs. 15000/-
e) Access to online learning content worth Rs. 20000/-
f) Access to reading libraries worth Rs. 12000/-
g) Access to the Career Development Program worth Rs. 25000/-
h) Training and certification on Content, Digital, Creativity, and Research tools worth Rs. 200000/-
i)Experience in working on live projects.