Labdox is a global learning platform for Science, Engineering, and Technology Enthusiasts to acquire skills that matter in the emerging sectors, and we are seeking to bring that energy to every single college around the world, and we need people like YOU to be the one who helps us in our initiatives. This is a fabulous opportunity to gain experience, network, and help us out in making our cause accessible to all!
Through strategic partnerships and collaboration, the Human Resources aka people department recruits develops, and retains a high performing and diverse workforce and fosters a healthy, safe, and productive work environment for people in the organization, their families, departments, and the public in order to maximize individual and organizational potential and position the company as an employer of choice.
The department's mission is to initiate, articulate, make a consensus, and amplify values, norms, culture, and goals within the organization to make one single language.
We are looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities.
HR Intern responsibilities include updating our employee records with new hire information, screening resumes, and scheduling interviews. If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look at how our company approaches payroll, recruiting, and employee development, we’d like to meet you.
An HR intern will be responsible to drive recruitment initiatives for various open positions in the company, conduct interviews, and sorting through candidates to fill positions that are open. Assessing applicants' knowledge, abilities, along with the expertise to best match positions that are available. Finishing documents and onboarding processes for new hires. Promoting the company's attractiveness and reputation as an excellent employment opportunity.
Working at labdox is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a skilled community of Science & Engineering professionals. We are focused on bridging the talent gap amongst millions of lives by delivering innovative learning solutions across the engineering and science continuum.
If you are looking to be a part of this global vision and see yourself as an enabler, there here is your chance to apply to be a part of our enthusiastic team.
It's not all work at Labdox - it's lots of fun and ample appreciations
Check how we rejuvenate
- Oversee employees/Interns engagement programs
- Informing employees/Interns on needful information
- Monitoring relations between teams/interns and employers
- Recognizing future hiring requirements and improving job descriptions and specifications.
- Inviting proper candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Attending interviews and classifying through applicants to fill vacated positions.
- Evaluating candidates' experience, abilities, and knowledge to best suit open positions.
- Onboarding new hires.
- Supporting the company's reputation and attractiveness as a great professional opportunity.
- Hiring and Recruitment Process of Interns and Campus Ambassadors.
- Preparing Job Descriptions and sending emails to the interns.
- Plan and executing virtual engagement activities for the interns in the company.
- Track the job opening posts on Linkedin.
- Being in charge of taking updates from the interns and their point of contact with the organization.
- Organizing team engagement and wellbeing initiatives, programs and drives
- A Pursuing Bachelor or master's degree in Human Resources/MBA
- Capability to conduct various types of interviews.
- Familiarity with hiring processes and databases.
- Capability to plan and execute recruiting strategies.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills.
This will be an *unpaid internship* for a tenure of *three months*. You will be provided with
the following *perks*:
- Certification of completion and excellence
- Industrial Letter of Recommendation
- Social Endorsements and Recommendations.
- Free Access to Leadership, Graphics, Design, Management, and Digital
- Leadership courses and programs worth Rs. 15000/-
- Access to online learning content worth Rs. 20000/-
- Access to reading libraries worth Rs. 12000/-
- Access to the Career Development Program worth Rs. 25000/-
- Training and certification on HR, Digital, Creativity, and Research tools worth Rs. 200000/-
- Experience in working on live projects.