Content Writing Intern
Labdox is a global learning platform for Science, Engineering, and Technology Enthusiasts to acquire skills that matter in the emerging sectors, and we are seeking to bring that energy to every single college around the world, and we need YOU to be the one who carries the torch by being a Labdox Campus Docker. This is a fabulous opportunity to gain experience, network, and help us out in making our cause accessible to all!
To develop and create content for digital media and product descriptions. To produce well-researched and accurate content under tight deadlines. Excellent writing, spelling, and understanding of grammar are essential to the role.
Working at labdox is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a skilled community of Science & Engineering professionals. We are focused on bridging the talent gap amongst millions of lives by delivering innovative learning solutions across the engineering and science continuum.
If you are looking to be a part of this global vision and see yourself as an enabler, there here is your chance to apply to be a part of our enthusiastic team.
It's not all work at Labdox - it's lots of fun and ample appreciations
Check how we rejuvenate
- Collaborating with Marketing and other Creative Teams
- Day-to-day decision making upon strategies
- Developing content strategies, growing an online community, and tracking that community's growth, among other duties
- Drafting content for websites, blogs, videos, social media posts, email campaigns, and more.
- Preparing well-structured drafts using content management systems.
- Proofreading and editing posts before publication.
- Coordinating with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Submitting work to seniors for input and approval.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with social media control.
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content material.
- Ability to develop content material that provokes engagement.
This will be an *unpaid internship* for a tenure of *three months*. You will be provided with
the following *perks*:
a) Certification of completion and excellence
b) Industrial Letter of Recommendation
d) Free Access to Leadership, Graphics, Design, Management, and Digital
Leadership courses and programs worth Rs. 15000/-
e) Access to online learning content worth Rs. 20000/-
f) Access to reading libraries worth Rs. 12000/-
g) Access to the Career Development Program worth Rs. 25000/-
h) Training and certification on Content, Digital, Creativity, and Research tools worth Rs. 200000/-
i)Experience in working on live projects.