Graphic Designing Intern
Labdox is a global learning platform for Science, Engineering, and Technology Enthusiasts to acquire skills that matter in the emerging sectors, and we are seeking to bring that energy to every single college around the world, and we need people like YOU to be the one who helps us in our initiatives. This is a fabulous opportunity to gain experience, network, and help us out in making our cause accessible to all!
We are looking to employ a goal-oriented and artistic Graphics Designing Intern to work closely with Labdox throughout the animation, video
and graphics and motion production process.
Here is your chance to associate with us as a *Graphics designing intern*!
To help the organization grow by communicating to its potential customers properly
- Creating visual messages for various social media platforms.
- Developing user-friendly designs, graphics, illustrations, icons, and more.
- Researching about the latest best design practices and implement those in the existing creatives.
- Working closely with superiors on the social media team.
- Production of a wide variety of graphics and animations using applications such as Photoshop for product images, business logos, and websites.
Working at labdox is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a skilled community of Science & Engineering professionals. We are focused on bridging the talent gap amongst millions of lives by delivering innovative learning solutions across the engineering and science continuum.
If you are looking to be a part of this global vision and see yourself as an enabler, there here is your chance to apply to be a part of our enthusiastic team.
It's not all work at Labdox - it's lots of fun and ample appreciations
Check how we rejuvenate
The responsibilities of a Graphics Design intern include:
- Collaborating with the marketing and content team members to understand needs, review scripts, design storyboards, and create and edit graphics, animations catering to the Labdox brand identity.
- Execute illustration, animation, etc. as needed using software and other
- Listening to feedback and altering animation, videos, and graphics to better suit user needs.
- Using creativity and artistic techniques to tell a story or provide
- information in visual form.
- Monitor video performance across all channels and innovate to increase
- business results.
- Responsible for looking at existing video to create material for marketing
- EMS and EMS products on the web and social media and create an
- impressive YouTube presence.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related fields.
- Experience either as a graphic designer or in an associated field.
- Proven graphic design skills with a published portfolio.
- Proficiency with desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, Quark, and Illustrator.
- A powerful eye for visual composition.
- Efficient time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to make and receive constructive criticism.
- Comprehension of the marketing concept, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertising, and multimedia design.
Perks and Incentives
- Industrial Letter of Recommendation
- Social Recommendation & Endorsements
- Free Access to Leadership, Graphics and Design, Management, and Digital Leadership courses and programs worth Rs. 15000/-
- Certification of completion and excellence
- Access to online learning content worth Rs. 10000/-
- Access to reading libraries worth Rs. 12000/-
- Access to the Career Development Program worth Rs. 25000/-
- Training and certification on Design, Digital, Creativity, and Research tools worth Rs. 200000/-
- Experience in working on live projects.