Beauty Manufacturing is a fast-growing, private-label manufacturing company that specializes in creating high-performing beauty products for multicultural people around the globe.
Some of the most well-known and respected brands trust us with formulating, warehousing, and distributing hair care products to and for their customers. It’s one of the many reasons why we are on track to expand into multimillion-dollar manufacturing and logistics company within the next 24 months.
Why You’ll Want to Work With Us
You’ll join a squad that believes deeply in the power of #BlackGirlMagic. For us, that means creating a team culture deeply invested in cultivating talent by uplifting, empowering, and advancing every single one of our employees - all while developing and valuing the whole person.
When you’ll work with us, you’ll:
- Gain experience in a fast-growing, Black woman-led company
- Have your voice heard (and valued)! You’ll have the opportunity to offer your valuable input and perspective as a team member.
- Create value by using and developing your skills.
- Make a positive impact on the future of our company
- Enjoy working with a team of people who will feel like family. They will be rooting for you and advocating for your success.
We invest in people, which makes us intentional about treating our team members exactly as we would want them to treat our best customers.
So, if you’re looking to learn and grow with a rapidly expanding company this could be your opportunity.
Beauty Manufacturing is seeking an experienced, on-site Warehouse Manager for our warehouse based in Atlanta, GA. This person will support with developing an efficient and cost-effective production process to better serve our customers and clients.
This is a supervisory position. The Warehouse Manager will also work closely with the Operations Manager and Production Associates to develop, capture, and execute an organized operations process to acquire raw materials, organize the warehouse, fulfill product orders, and ship them to customers efficiently. Success will be measured by the consistent ability to complete production runs on time and under budget while reducing/eliminating product waste.
Because of our explosive growth, the right candidate has dreams of long-term growth with Beauty Manufacturing, as there will be opportunities for advancement within the company
What You Will Do Within Your Role:
- Build and maintain effective relationships with the Operations Manager, CEO, and Production Associates to ensure that everyone is working toward the same vision and goal.
- Manage, supervise and train Production Associates.
- Serve as a leader and help cultivate a healthy culture and morale that emphasizes teamwork and personal responsibility and rewards great work.
- Work in partnership with the Operations Manager to develop, improve upon and implement an efficient production plan/process that ensures the customer experience is seamless.
- Create detailed production schedules and plans for incoming customer orders and product sample requests.
- Oversee the ordering of, tracking, batching, and organizing raw materials to ensure the warehouse is set up for effective order processing.
- Develop and update inventory reports
- Organize and maintaining team schedule and shifts
- Ship orders to clients
- Receive, storing, reporting, and tracking raw materials and supplies.
- Track man-hours, labor, and product loss/waste
- Ensure the right amount of warehouse staff is present and available to fulfill orders
- Ensure the product is being mixed, batched, and stored correctly
- Ensure product yield aligns with customer orders and reducing material waste
- Documenting and executing more efficient production processes.
- Communicate and work closely with the Operations Manager to monitor production capacity and forecasting when more orders can be fulfilled.
- Supervise Production Associates and monitoring proper product fulfillment (filling, labeling, and boxing).
- Anticipate, prepare and solve for warehouse-related challenges as they arise.
Experience You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 5 years of experience managing a warehouse
- Management, supervisory, and leadership experience (teams of at least 3-5 people or more)
- Impeccable communication skills
- Google Suite
- ERP & MRP system (or other fulfillment systems)
The Ideal Candidate Will Have/Be:
- Have an engineering mindset, which looks like:
Genuine interest in breaking down problems
The ability to identify what works and what doesn’t
Solving problems in a systematic way.
The ability to tweak solutions as needed in the midst of limitations or constraints
Understanding what the trade-offs are to applying solutions and the ability to make sound decisions.
- A leader who can effectively supervise a growing team of Production Associates across various shifts.
- A strong desire to bring out the best in others and help nurture talent in the team members who report to you.
- The ability to properly assess the skills of their team, and put the right people in place to successfully complete product runs.
- Personable and will care greatly about maintaining healthy relationships with the team and with customers
- Ownership mentality, which means you love to see projects accomplished well and on time.
- A self-starter with a can-do, problem-solving, team-building attitude
- An engineering mindset, who can future-pace, and address/prevent bottlenecks/disruptions
- A desire to grow with the company
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Serious about adhering to deadlines
- Good time management skills
- Great customer service and customer-facing skills
- Able/willing to learn new things in order to be an asset to the team
- Adept at keeping composure, even when under pressure.
- Confidence in making decisions and can figure things out
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks
- Ability to take direction well and anticipate needs
- Ability to handle feedback and make swift improvements