Senior Back-End developer
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Develop, write, and implement software-programming applications following established architecture standards as well as software development and project management methodologies.
- Document the code changes, package the code, and unit test it.
- Coordinate with other software professionals and developers
- Perform code review of other team members
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies, trends and provides inputs/recommendations to other team members
- Experience: Minumum 4 years of experience in .NET Technologies.
- Strong technical knowledge of .NET Technologies such as .Net Core, C#, ADO.Net, and ASP.NET MVC
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Principles/skills with a competent understanding of common design paradigms and Databases including SQL coding skills, database design, and No SQL Databases
- Experience with building distributed multi-tiered systems that feature high throughput, low latency, and high availability
- Must have strong experience in Entity Framework
- Proficient in using LINQ, WEB API, Rest API / Restful API / ODATA, and Microservices
- Experience in developing and delivering solutions utilizing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Experience in Dependency Injection / IOC
- Knowledge of Unit Testing with Visual Studio and MVC Middleware
- Understanding of modern development methodologies and tools including Agile (Kanban and Scrum)
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving and team-working skills