Event Management Intern
An Event Management intern is in charge of assigned events, from planning and outlining event execution, resource management and delivery timeline, to developing the programme that details event content or itineraries.
Detail oriented and insightful, the candidate possesses excellent communication and people management skills, and is able to rally team members to implement events within tight schedules and stipulated budgets.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and partners to ensure adherence to event plans
- Conduct project closure sessions
- Develop event communication plans that are feasible and effective in delivering event key messages
- Develop event flow plans in collaboration with internal stakeholders based on requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business, or related fields.
- Outstanding written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong experience preparing reports.
- Friendly, enthusiastic, and positive attitude.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Graduating students are preferred