India - Community Outreach Internship
We are searching for a talented and professional Community Outreach Intern to maintain all community outreach activities.
Candidate will oversee the planning and implementation of outreach strategies. They are primarily responsible for connecting people in the broader community by creating sponsorship agreements and cultivating relationships with businesses, individuals, and other relevant organizations. You will represent the company and work with the management team to develop and implement initiatives that increase company visibility within the surrounding community.
You need to be self-motivated, enthusiastic, and community-driven to take on this exciting role. This position requires someone equipped with a positive attitude and readiness to be a team player.
- - Maintain a calendar of outreach activities, including community events, workshops, appearances, and other communication opportunities.
- - Nurture new and old relationships with collaborative partners. ( Eg. School Council, - student groups, association, partners, etc.. )
- - Schedule regular outreach exhibitions in the community and educate stakeholders.
- - Prepare accurate records and reports
- - Assist in the organization of special events.
- - Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business, or related fields.
- - Outstanding written communication and presentation skills.
- - Strong experience preparing reports.
- - Friendly, enthusiastic, and positive attitude.
- - Strong knowledge of social media and other basic marketing platforms.
- - Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- - Graduating students are preferred