Project Management Intern
Do you consider yourself to be a great planner with an interest to work in a techno-functional role? Edufied is looking for you to be our Project Management Intern! Join us to explore your interest in the Project Management space and help us improve our processes.
What Will You Learn?
- Shadow and assist Project Manager in managing multiple projects at the company from sprint planning to people management
- Execute administrative project management tasks related to project plans, deliverables and documentations
- Opportunity to rapidly learn and acquire skills in planning, tracking, scheduling, and management of technical development activities
- Handle incoming internal and external ad hoc requests on projects
- Exposure to a multicultural work environment
What We Look For?
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment and prioritize effectively
- Detail oriented, proactive and capable of working on multiple tasks simultaneously
- An inquisitive open mind with an ability to learn quickly
- Assist with time management, and schedule production requests for projects
- Carry out research or summarize information on projects and present findings
- Ensure information requested on projects is presented accurately and on time
- Please state your availability clearly in the comments section (Start date, End date, part-time or full-time)
- Full-time interns preferred (4-6 months)
- Students who can commit part-time, minimally 3 working days a week, are also welcome to apply