Managing systems performance, implementing tech support, evaluating and updating living programs, recognizing and correcting defects, helping create data architecture, creating reports, developing in-house software, and mitigating possible risk
- Participate in design, code, and test inspections throughout the life cycle to identify issues/defects;
- Maintain the quality by raising the standard
- Building a PWA application
- Work using VS Code IDE, an integrated development environment for building applications of a variety of programming languages including ECMAScript, Rust, Python, and others.
- Create design components, develop code, and test changes utilizing test-driven development (Jest, Enzyme).
- Coding and debugging.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or Computer Programming
- Strong knowledge and working experience in Agile & traditional Waterfall methodologies
- Experienced with Back-End programing language such as Node JS, Python, Rust, Scala
- Deep Understanding of the primary concepts of React Server Side Rendering, React + Apollo + Redux Hydration
- Demonstrated Experience working with Graphql (Apollo Server, Apollo Client) , Redux, REST
- Deep understanding of React Hooks + HOC
- Familiarity with CI/CD Docker and Kubernetes
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Capacity for learning new technology