Administration of the company's cloud computing system. This involves managing cloud application designs, cloud approval procedures, and systems needed to handle cloud storage.
- Build a well-informed cloud plan and control the adaption method.
- Architect and building scalable, cloud-native applications using core developer services like Kubernetes, Docker, OpenFaas
- Leverage new technology paradigms (e.g., serverless, containers, microservices)
- Migrate monolithic applications to microservices architectures
- Continually assess cloud applications, hardware, and software.
- Produce and design cloud systems.
- Collaborating with IT security to control the company's cloud privacy.
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Proven track record of successful applications as a software developer, application architect, product manager, CTO, or consultant working with various platforms
- A positive approach and a powerful devotion to delivering quality work.
- Outstanding knowledge of cloud computing technologies and popular computing trends.
- Efficient communication skills.