We are looking for a responsible and resourceful Administrative Assistant to join our team. Working remotely, you will organize and update files, answer calls, emails, chats and assist in creating presentations and sales materials. The ideal candidate should be tech-savvy, able to communicate through multiple channels, and super organized. You will also be responsible for arranging different documents and tasks, as well as tracking and managing expenses and payments.
- Manage blogs, source images, and post on social media accounts
- Create presentations
- Manage marketing analytics reports
- Collaborate with different teams with Devinthecoach
- Social media management
- Event management
- Managing calendars, appointments and emails
- Preparing reports
- Personal tasks like booking hotels and restaurants
- Simple digital marketing tasks
- Proven expertise as an administrative assistant or any other related administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of Google Suite.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to organize and prioritize an everyday workload.
- Should be ready to meet due dates in a fast-paced, rapidly changing atmosphere.
- A proactive approach to problem solving with effective decision-making skills.
- Professional communications abilities oral as well as written.
Will We Be A Good Fit?
We know that entrepreneurs are suffering from all the complexity and confusion when it comes to growing your business online. We have created a coaching service to help 10 million creative entrepreneurs grow and scale their businesses by taking care of their marketing technology, so they can focus on growing their business. Giving back 10 hours a week, avoiding costly downtime from outdated and broken system and allowing them to reach their goals stress free. That is what we are born to do.
Here in DevinTheCoach.com, we are looking for an organized and professional Administrative Assistant to handle all communications with the company from a remote position. The Administrative Assistant's responsibilities will also include managing corporate schedules, making travel plans and issuing invoices. On top of that, we expect our virtual assistant to know how to manage social media, conduct research and create beautiful presentation for our clients.
To be a successful Administrative Assistant, you must have a suitable internet connection and excellent verbal and written communication skills. If you have what it takes and is not afraid in trying new things, this job is for you.
- Initial application. If you’re seeing this job description then you’re at this step. Please fill out the rest of the application to be considered for this position.
- Graded Assessment. If your application is approved, you will receive an assessment to work on. Everything you complete for the assessment will be graded. Please complete it within the designated due date. If you cannot meet the deadline or have any questions, reach out to us.
- Interviews. If you’ve passed your assessment, we will reach out for video interviews.