Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Achieve Education is a fast-growing education recruitment agency in London. We have been placing teachers and school staff into temporary and permanent assignments since 2016. We are now recruiting for hungry and driven sales consultants to support the growth and ambition of Achieve Education.
You will be responsible for the effective sourcing, attracting and selection of candidates and placing them into long-term and permanent roles. Building a loyal relationship with both candidates and schools. You will be making sales calls to existing and new schools to increase our reach within the market. This role is pivotal in supporting our ambitious growth plans.
Why Achieve Education?
- Annual salary from £18,000 per year to reflect skills and experience plus commission
- 25 days holiday + UK bank holidays, increasing with service
- Reduced working hours during school holidays
- Supportive and motivating culture to thrive within
- Regular social events with our candidates
- Friday drinks trolly!
Our Interview Process:
- Apply to our job advert
- Online quiz
- Telephone call
- Face-to-face interview
- Trial morning
- Make 70-100 sales and recruitment calls per day. Work proactively and systematically to deliver high call volumes whilst maintaining and delivering high quality, professional service.
- Post live jobs given by schools on the database and associated websites
- Market candidates, through the use of written profiles and emails
- Posting current positions on to online job boards
- Daily recruitment of UK and Overseas Teachers
- Daily use of job boards and social media resourcing techniques to continually source strong applicants for your jobs.
- Deliver results against KPIs, team objectives and targets.
- Willing and able to start work from 7am, 4 days per week
- Genuine desire to make a sustainable career in recruitment
- Previous work experience in sales, administration or face to face customer service
- An outgoing personality and confidence to liaise with senior and key decision-makers
- Self-motivation and a commitment to on-going learning and individual development
- The ability to adapt and work in a team to achieve your goals and targets
- Ability to face and overcome rejection from clients and candidates.
- The ability to communicate effectively with candidates and clients in a friendly and professional manner. Good listening skills and tact are essential.
- Good use of English - spoken and written with a high level of attention to detail
- Effective ICT skills with the ability to use the entire Microsoft Office suite of products, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Access.
- Passionate about Education
- Resilience and being able to work in a challenging environment
- A strong ability to build effective relationships at many levels and be an ambassador for Achieve Education at all times.