Restaurant UX Specialist
The mission of the User Experience Product Manager is to use all the Hubworks products in an end user’s environment and find the gaps within each product. Within 6 months this role will have used and implemented all Hubworks products into a live environment and have met all associated key performance metrics related to the implementation. This team member’s main focus will be to build out a successful case study in a live restaurant by using all the applications every workday and critically analyzing how to evolve the product to the next level. This role will take note of gaps within the applications through user experience and create wireframes and designs to present to the development team.
- Learn and Implement all Hubworks products within 4 months.
- Learn all the Hubworks products, and the core values of each product in order to understand how to use it within a live environment.
- Configure all Hubworks applications for the live environment.
- Learn and understand all the KPIs
- Meet all Efficiency and Productivity KPIs for the role.
- Identify design problems and gaps within the applications that are backed with test cases.
- Conduct user research, interviews and surveys, and use the information to create sitemaps, customer journey maps, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Present KPIs and wireframes to the development team.
- Must be willing to work in the restaurant!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science preferred
- 2-3 years of product management/development experience
- Critical thinking and Analytic skills
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Highly motivated, passionate, and self-driven
- Technical background preferred but not required
- Restaurant experience or POS system familiarity is a PLUS